Sunday, October 17, 2010

Genius? Nah...A risk taker



Steve Jobs is definitely one of the most known personalities nowadays.

He's driven, he's creative, he's a showman, some say he's genius.

My take on that? Well, I think he's just someone who really wanted to change the world and hit with his face on the wall several times, to have that success.

I don't believe in genius or talent or whatever you want to call it.
I do believe in effort, learning from the mistakes you do and...above all...taking the risk to.

Many like him had success because they had the balls to do what other didn't have the courage to.
Anybody could have done what he or other so called geniuses, but they were the ones to do it because nobody else had what it take to make that extra step.

Einstein was called crazy too many times, he even drop school at some point and he didn't have that much of good grades - and we all know what he ended up doing.

Galileu...well, at that time religion was all over and who dared go against
it was simply killed. He had the courage to put his life on the life for that.

I could be here all day long with other example, but I think you got the picture.

There's no such thing as a born talent..there's the work you do, the objectives you have and the million dollar question:

Do I have the courage to risk several things and sacrifice myself to achieve them?

I leave you with this interesting video done by Bloomberg on Steve Jobs and I think you see my point:

0 comments:

Post a Comment