Sunday, October 10, 2010

First Things First

Well, the little voice in my head is starting to roll over the blog.

So the thing is: why should I care? Why should you care about your own little voice?

The fact is that they are able to sum-up in very simple conclusions your life and teach you great lessons to the future.
So the thing is really hearing it, because, as I see it, most people don't because they keep doing the same mistakes over and over. Me included, but since I started to pay a bit more attention to details and really go over what went wrong you can see it wispering the conclusion...and it's a matter of taking that into consideration.

That's the purpose of this blog, to share with everybody (whoever is listening/reading) my thoughts and conclusions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment